Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Swamped

I know some people have checked here and been disappointed that there's nothing post-trip up. I've been very busy with make-up work, jet lag, swim meet, and now I have finals starting on Thursday. I promise I'll give you something more substantial later, but for now let me say the trip was a huge success. We had over 250 kids show up. Kenya was beautiful. I have made some great friends, some on team and some Kenyan. It was an amazing opportunity to see God move and to be a facilitator of some of that movement.

Here are some Facebook photoalbums from the trip. Unfortunately, you have to be logged into facebook to see them. They're taken by Dave Sapp, a member of the team:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=57172&id=501743936
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=57173&id=501743936
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=57174&id=501743936
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=57176&id=501743936
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=57178&id=501743936

I know that wasn't much, especially if you don't have facebook. Hopefully it was enough to whet your appetite. I promise there's more to come.

No comments: